The Foundation for Opioid Response Efforts is committed to supporting organizations of all types and sizes as they seek resources to address the opioid and drug overdose crisis in their communities.
This page will be updated regularly with proposal writing and grant seeking resources that are developed by our FORE, our grantees, government agencies, and other external organizations. In addition, please visit our Resources section of our website where you can view informational webinars on all of FORE’s current and previous request for proposals.
FORE Grantee-Developed Resources
Government Agency-Developed Resources
– Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Grant Resources
– National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Grant Resources
– Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Grant Resources
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Grant Writing Guidance and Tips
– National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH) Grant Writing Tips
– National Council of Nonprofits’ Grant Research Tools
– Rural Health Information Hub’s Tools for Success
– National Rural Health Resource Center’s Federal Grant Writing Manual
– National Drug Court Resource Center’s Grant Writing Resources
Last updated on July 22, 2022